The BMW Club of Canada Reward Program!
On December 12, 2012, BMW Clubs Canada announced the BMW Canada Reward Program which came into effect on January 1, 2013 and has now been updated for 2016. BMW Group Canada is offering a discount equal to 2% of a vehicle’s MSRP, irrespective of the price negotiated with the dealer, and applies to cash, financed and leased purchase arrangements.
To be considered eligiable for this discount you must:
- Be a member in good standing with the Club (membership dues current)
- Have been a Club Member for at least 12 months
How to Apply
- Logon to the web site (if you don't login first, the discount form will not appear).
- Download the application form by clicking on the following link. Download Discount Approval Form
- Fill out the application and email it to the president of your local BMW Clubs of Canada chapter, (for Trillium, it is Isi Papadopolous at email@example.com) . The president will then provide written approval of your eligibility status and send your request to the National Secretary of BMW Clubs Canada
- Once approved and processed by BMW Canada, the member will then be sent a VIP Letter by BMW Group Canada. The member has 6 months in which to use that letter, which authorises the dealer to subtract the discount from the final price. When the member is completing his/her purchase, he/she must produce the (original) VIP Letter to the dealer.
- Members must agree to not sell the vehicle for one year from the date of delivery. Group sales are not eligible. The discount does not apply to used vehicles, motorcycles or Mini vehicles.
- BMW Group Canada reserves the right to terminate the program with 30 days’ notice and may limit the extent of the discount at any time.
- Cases of abuse or inappropriate conduct will result in individuals losing the right to a membership reward.
Please forward any questions, queries or comments to Trillium's club president, Isi Papadopolous (firstname.lastname@example.org)